漫长时光里的琐碎呓语。

我越陌度阡,就是为了遇见你。

2014年8月24日星期日

0824 Imperfect

I can't express my feeling when seeing someone who has lots of experience went overseas blaming those who think overseas grass are greener and desire to study overseas due to this factor.

Lots of people have even no chance to go overseas in their life, what can only they hope is just by education. Maybe like you say, but for me,I can't deny that study overseas really change a people viewpoint in life. No wonder how is it, in fact those who study overseas are more independent and have the better social skills. Studying overseas is not for the cert. It is just a training for someone to adapt in different culture and lifestyle.
< br /> So how can say like this? You must know that not everyone can have a free mind in life.
Maybe I'm jealous. No excuse to explain for what just because I'm the one. Like this.

没有评论:

发表评论