漫长时光里的琐碎呓语。

我越陌度阡,就是为了遇见你。

2014年8月13日星期三

0813 First try ;-)

In order to make efforts at the eleventh o 'clock, there must have some change in life. Nobody will accept your excuses since you're the only one to take responsible to yourself. I'm not a humble person. A little bit arrogant, thinks that I must be better than others. This is a bad mind at all. On the way leaving the school, Jia Ying and I was sitting beside and chatting about some casual topics. And we can't avoid to talk about the trial exam too. I said that I really hope I myself to work hard. No matter how the results is it will be the most precious time to be recalled in the future. However results exactly implies what you have done. All of these words become nonsense if I still waste time here. Bye. Good luck.

没有评论:

发表评论